Just in time AUTOMATIC SANDS & LIQUID DISPENSING Plant for Texture Coatings
We are pleased to invite you to the Open House held in Dromont a JUST IN TIME plasters production (AUTOMATIC SANDS & LIQUID DISPENSING Plant for Texture Coatings).
Until November 20th, only two weeks left!
This line features the just in time dosing of bases, colorants and dry components such as quartz and sands directly into the final pail. Sands and quartz are sourced from big-bags and silos. In line special stirrers (equipped with aspiration system), mix the final product, in a close environment, while dosing in order to ensure perfect mixing and no dust.
Our customers make highly customized products in small batches by using different types of bases, sands and quartz. Thank to this line they were able to cut the number of dissolvers, reduce their power consumption (sands and quartz are not more dispensed into dissolvers, so bases are lighter and more liquid) and nowthey are able to make all kinds of product at any time by small batches without increasing processing costs and also storage of finished product. Today they can produce on-demand.
This technology combines the proven Dromont In-Can Dispensing of Liquids with the addition of dry aggregates.
- Products: Paints and plasters (ACRYL/SILICON/SILICAT) Output rate: 25 tons/day white, 15 tons/shift coloured
- Bases dispensed gravimetrically by SELECTA: Water based premixes and TiO2 paste, additives from the additives dosing station, water direct arrival, Resin
- Colorants dispensed by volume by MISURA MAXIMA: 16 to 32 canisters (colorants+ additive)
- Pails: standard 15l to 20l, round or oval shape
- Buffer tanks for bases: Any needed capacity
- Dry components: up to 8 aggregates, sands (light and heavy stones) from big bags and/or silos
- Our Automatic Solid & Liquid Dispensing Plant for Texture Coatings provide the flexibility to prepare the final packaging cans on the motorized conveyor using n.6 different sands.
- Provide measurable reduction in finished goods inventory, lower cost of direct and indirect labor while maintaining speed, accuracy, and traceability for each order.
- Free of dust, create a safe and health work environment
- Thanks to the remarkably design, the sand dispensing stations can easily be integrated within and existing in-can line.
We will be thrilled if you can participate to this Event. Please let us know the dates and our Experts will be available to show the Line.
If you cannot reach us, we can set up a conference call by Microsoft Teams.
You are welcome! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY