Cometa Association welcomes and supports children and their families for more than twenty years
DromontGroup among the 5% of companies evaluated by EcoVadis with the best scores
Our business, like yours, is deeply intertwined with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concerns.
Environmental, social and governance criteria are a set of standards for our company’s operations and their deep integration can incredibly enhance performances.
We have made significant progress in reducing environmental burdens for our partners through a series of initiatives impacting resource consumption, energy utilization, dispersion efficiency, process yield and waste generation.
In recognition of our successful sustainability efforts, the DromontGroup has been awarded the EcoVadis Sustainability Rating Gold Medal, an important recognition rewarding DromontGroup sustainability approaches in the areas od Environment, Working Conditions and Human Rights, Ethics and Supply Chain.
Helping our Communities
Social commitment is one of the fundamental values of the DromontGroup, which is a responsible and active corporate citizen its local community.
The DromontGroup is supporting the following organizations:
- Cometa Association: contribution in favor of children without families
- AVIS (Association of Voluntary Italian Blood Donors), Alba: contribution to the purchase of a new self-blood bank
- Diocese of Alba: contribution to support families in economic need
- Young Talents, Grinzane Cavour: 3 scholarships in favor of deserving students residing in Grinzane Cavour
- “Cottolengo” Hospital, Torino: contribution in favor of the new Covid Department
- ASP Carlo Sartori, Canossa : contribution to the purchase of a minivan for the trasport of the elderly and people with disabilities
- Cooperativa Sociale “Alice” Onlus, Alba: contribution to the project “Guaranteed mobility” to support accompanying services for people with mobility difficulties
DromontGroup’s commitment to a new corporate welfare
Given the good results achieved in 2022 and aware that inflation is reducing the purchasing power of families, we disbursed around 100 thousand euros to our collaborators during the year.
APRO Formazione and the Belgian Institut Cardijn Lorraine Arlon visiting Dromont
A great opportunity to spread our corporate values and encourage the construction of European citizenship among young people.
Guaranteed Mobility: a project for equality
“When the will of some is united, great projects can be realized!”
A new blood bank for Avis thanks to Dromont strong committment for its community
A day full of optimism with the awareness of having achieved an important goal
Dromont commitment for quality education
Scholarships awarded to deserving students of Grinzane Cavour
Comec supports its community
We contributed to the purchase of a minibus for the transport of people with disabilities
A Virtuous Circle
Our commitment is reflected in protecting and respecting the environment, but involves also ethics and safety issues, supported by transparency of relations, to safeguard the people and the communities involved in the whole production process and value chain.
We believe that partnering throughout the entire value chain is a key enabler to a more sustainable world. That’s why we collaborate with Suppliers and Customers to accelerate and develop these initiatives.
This is a journey to be taken together.